Sunday, November 21, 2010

Great deals for your Thanksgiving Meal at Publix

What a busy week it has been!  I finally had a chance to sit down this morning and put some much-needed shopping lists together.  I love all of the holiday sales! Wanted to tell you about a few steals I scored at Publix today.  Really helped out the VERY small holiday grocery budget I am working with this year.  These deals are still good tomorrow and Tuesday.
Publix at Lee Branch, Hwy 280 Birmingham, AL

Breakstone’s Sour Cream - $1 each + Idaho 5lb bag russet potatoes for $1.99
Bought (2) sour creams and one bag of potatoes
Used (2) $.55/1 Breakstone's Sour Cream, 16 oz or larger - 11-14-10 SS + there is a $.60 off bag of potatoes when you buy Breakstone’s Sour Cream Q hanging on the bag!
Total for all 3 items = $2.29

Butterball Turkey $.99lb
Bought appox 16lb turkey = $15.54 (saved $9.42 from store advertised sale)
Used $4 off Butterball Whole Turkey (Fresh or Frozen) wyb Heinz HomeStyle Gravy (12-oz), Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or Stove Top Stuffing Mix Box, any 4 – Found in 11-07-10 SS
Bought 4 jars of Heinz Turkey Gravy on sale for $.99/each
Thank to one of my awesome fans, found tear pad in refrigerated food isle for $10.00 mail in rebate on any turkey from Coors Light (Beer purchase not required)
After MIR I will pay only $1.54 for my turkey!

With all of the great advertised sales + my coupons of course, I spent $70 and saved $109. Good day at the store! 
Hope you guys are finding some amazing deals for your holiday feast too!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment