Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today's Mall deals

Found a few good deals on my trip to the mall today :) Here's a few notable ones to share:

Justice:
Used my 40% off coupon I posted yesterday and scored an adorable pair of sweats for my daughter.  They look like the one's from Pink (Got a little bling on the leg).  Too cute! The best part is that they give you the coupon back and you can use it as many times as you want until it expires.  Think I'm going to head back and grab a few accessories to use for stocking stuffers!
Victoria Secret's Pink: 
Ran in to grab my free panty! Who doesn't love free undies..hehe. If you haven't signed up for Pink Nation, you just gotta!  Just in the last few months I've gotten shirts for $5 each, 2 free pairs of panties (as in $0.00), and a bra for less than $10.
You can also choose to receive mobile coupons, so you don't even have to waste printer ink :)
Click HERE to sign up and start saving!
 Gymboree:
Lots of marks downs at Gymboree! Cute printed leggings as low as $2, shirts, skirts, and a few sweaters, etc...up to 60% off and I thought they still had a pretty good selection.  Used my 20% off coupon on top of the sale and got some really good deals.  Make sure to sign up for Gymboree's loyalty program and start getting your coupons in time for the holidays.
Click HERE to enroll for Gymboree Rewards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment