Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Join Swagbucks and start earning free stuff now!

 Have you joined Swagbucks yet?? If not, now is the time to join!
What is Swagbucks??
Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. You can use your virtual dollars to cash in on gift cards and other great prices and like I said, it's completely FREE. There is truly NO CATCH...it's just that easy. 
I just ordered my third Itunes gift card. I was also able to get a $50.00 Lowes gift card back during summer.  We were moving and let me tell you how much that came in handy!

Swagbucks has recently started new promotions that make it even easier to earn swag fast.  Earn 50 swagbucks on your birthday!
SwagBucks TV also just launched and you can earn bucks for watching videos + bonus bucks for hidden codes while you are watching.  


Be sure to download the swagbucks toolbar.  This is the best way to seach the web and earn bucks.
Have I talked you into it yet???
I'm using my free money for Christmas....are you ready for yours? 
Click HERE to sign up and get started!
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment