Friday, September 10, 2010

Grape Stomp!! Morgan Creek Winery

 
Who doesn't enjoy good music, relaxing with friends, sipping on some EXTREMELY good wine, and...doing a little grape stomping!  So excited to hear about the grape stomp happening at Morgan Creek Vineyards on September 18!  This is defiantly one of the great treasures of Shelby County....why you mean, you didn't know that we have an amazing winery sitting right here in little ol' Shelby County Alabama??? Well, you haven't lived til you've tasted a big glass of Carlos..umm or Vulcan Red...oh or Chilton County Peach..oh, there's just too many!


To get all of the goods on the event go HERE

Join Morgan Creek on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of Morgan Creek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I love it! I'm a big fan. Anytime you need something promoted, just let me know. You can email me at smartandsassyshopper@gmail.com. I'm going to repost this closer to the event :)

    ReplyDelete